Balance is in search of entry level machine operators to join our client, a local shop that specializes in manufacturing high volume parts for many military contractors. This is a great opportunity to learn and work your way up in an established company.
General info for entry level machine operator
- $15-17 DOE
- Day shift
- Temp to Hire
- Santa Clara, CA
Responsibilities for Entry level machine operator
- Learning about materials and projects specifics
- Setting up and operating lapping machinery
- Using calipers and hand inspection tools to check parts
- Interpret drawings and diagrams
- Run Ultrasonic cleaning equipment
Requirements for Entry Level Machine operator
- Machine operation experience preferred but not required
- Good tenure reflected on resume
- Dependable with Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work in a repetitious environment.
As a permanent employee, you will receive 401K with 50% matching, 100% medical/dental/vision for employee, as well as 2 weeks of PTO and 1 week of sick pay that is paid out.