We are looking for a Collections Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for securing billing payments from your customers, doing data entry, and all other administrative duties as assigned.
This position is in the down town LA area.
- Communicate with customers in advance of scheduled delivery date with all relevant and required information
- Work closely with Delivery Drivers and the Sales Team to maximize customer support and satisfaction; handle all issues in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately process and invoice customer orders with lot code traceability
- Create all order and delivery-related documents such as invoices, sales acknowledgments, manifests, etc.
- Track non-COD deliveries and amounts owed, and ensure cash collections are scheduled when due
- Ensure all orders and credits are properly invoiced
- Invoice and oversee bulk order deliveries while ensuring the Company is operating within BCC regulations
- Perform daily activities required for order tracking and properly maintain ‘Track and Trace’ compliance
- Maintain KPI’s and provide other types of data reporting
- Implement and assist with new software systems and related technology
- Prepare, document, and maintain all delivery activity in the driver logs
- Review the open order reports on a daily basis
- Identify ways to improve customer service and support, and the overall customer and delivery experience
- Other duties as assigned by the Logistics Support Manager, Director of Distribution, or the VP of Distribution
- Abide by all Company policies and state cannabis compliance regulations when/where applicable
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have experience working with ERP, WMS, and online ordering platform software
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Make quick and effective decisions on order delivery processes and issues