R&D lab contractor
Looking for an energetic, creative mechanical engineer who can think outside the box.
This role offers the opportunity to work in an R&D lab with teams across multiple disciplines including product design, process engineering, quality, and operations.
1) Mechanical manufacturing background with emphasis on process development.
2) Self-driven/self-initiative to manage development activities in an R&D lab with clear goals for results and provide timely reviews of throughout program.
3) Hands on (working with things: assembling them, taking them apart, making measurements and/or testing them for relevant metrics).
4) Experience in assembly and/or disassembly processes.
1) Demonstrated ability in data analysis, process development targeted at meeting a specific manufacturing goal.
2) CAD experience (NX is a plus).
3) Hands-on experience with thermal measurement, strain gauge measurement, Instron measurement…
4) Ability to plan DOEs, monitor data to spot trends and react proactively
5) Failure analysis experience
Self motivated, quick learner, good at reaching out across teams and working with them
Balance Staffing- Roseville
Why Work Here?Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.
We make a difference in the lives of our employees through Integrity, Innovation, Relationships, and Passion.