HR Data Analyst/Scientist
Temporary to Hire
HR Data Analyst/Scientist Duties:
- Pull headcount numbers with different variables for HR data from SQL
- Run reports and projects which will include pulling data from databases and creating reports that are easily digested by support teams.
HR Data Analyst/Scientist requirements:
- High level of excel skills, SQL knowledge
- Able to manipulate and understand data
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Comfortable working on the computer for most of the day
- Some MySQL, Tableau and PowerBI knowledge
Balance Staffing- Roseville
Why Work Here?Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.
We make a difference in the lives of our employees through Integrity, Innovation, Relationships, and Passion.