Customer Service Representative - 100% Work from home
Balance Staffing-OS Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is mass hiring for a remote opportunity for a Customer Service Representative role. It is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world
Benefits of working with our client include:
- Competitive pay of $12/hr.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment
Responds to customer phone inquiries regarding all aspects of client business, in a timely, accurate and professional manner, consistently meeting all guidelines.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service
- Follow up to customer inquiries
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Resolve issues on first call
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise retention efforts
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and offer alternative solutions or additional products and services to meet the customer's needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to consistently meet schedule requirements
- Must have a computer/laptop with stable internet connection
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in a customer service position is a plus
- Any customer skill, quality or training certification is a plus
Communication and Numeric Skills:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to write business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers
- Ability to speak effectively with individuals identified in Work Relationships.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues, often with limited standardization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of email systems such as Microsoft Outlook sufficient to communicate with both internal and external contacts.
- Knowledge of Word and/or Excel sufficient to enter data, copy or cut and paste data and print results as required.
- Ability to manage multiple web or software based programs simultaneously.