Debug Technician/ Electronic Assembler
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $27 to $32 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Responsible for repairs and troubleshooting of mechanical and electrical assemblies within our manufacturing operation.
· Troubleshoots and repairs complex mechanical and electrical assemblies used in equipment at the component level.
· Operates electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes and conducts special tests as required.
· Provides technical assistance and guidance to other technical personnel.
· Collaborates with engineering on functionality issues and procedure updates.
· Presents training, when necessary, to the new build and service assembler teams.
· Contributes to the development of work instructions, batch records, equipment logs, material specifications and other device history documents.
· Helps monitor productivity of our equipment by tracking yields and equipment cycle rates.
· Assists with the installation, debug and validation of process equipment.
· Follows all safety guidelines and reports unsafe conditions to supervisor.
· Develops and maintains Debug Guide to troubleshoot PCBA.
· Provides training and PCBA debugging guidance to other debug technicians
Balance Staffing- Fremont
Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.