Property & Casualty Customer Service Agent - Work From Home $17
Balance Staffing- Customer Support Cheyenne, WY
- Posted: 12 days ago
- $17 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Responsibilities as a work from home Property & Casualty Customer Service Agent:
Must be licensed.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
- Appropriately communicate with customers
What We’re Looking for
- Property & Casualty license
- 6 months customer service experience minimum
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Access to high speed internet
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills
100% remote work from home position. Taking incoming calls.
All equipment provided. Paid training, bonus, and benefits.
$17 per hour.
Balance Staffing- Customer SupportWhy Work Here?
We take work-life balance seriously! Great atmosphere and flexible schedules.
Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.