We are looking to hire a Building HVAC Technican with concentration on refrigeration for a prestigeous Semiconductor in the Austin area. Must have 3-5 years experience working on HVAC facilities systems (refrigeration).
Benefits, Weekly Pay, Gym access and more!
· Maintenance work on Central Utility Building systems.
· Monitor system controls and alarms and respond /correct issues that come up.
· Rotate equipment to distribute run time.
· Work with office area customers to resolve area temperature control issues.
· Take on work orders for semiconductor plant systems.
· Work thru electrical and control system problems as they relate to operating systems.
· Help with sensor calibrations and tuning.
· Wire mechanical equipment for jobs like motor replacements or other electrical changes.
· Respond to customer needs / requests.
· Document problems and maintenance events.
· Solve problems and help find cost savings.
- 3-5 years’ experience in maintain building facilities systems. Focus on refrigeration systems or HVAC is a plus. .
- 3- 5 years of experience working with semiconductor plant systems. Working on and supporting chillers (chilled water and glycol), hot water boilers, air compressors, vacuum pumps, process cooling loop, house vacuum system, cooling towers, scrubbers, solvent exhaust system, exhaust fans, large cleanroom recirculation fans, fan filter boxes, Variable Air Volume boxes, and air conditioning / air handlers of all sizes. Heavy focus on electrical or controls abilities or mechanical /refrigeration abilities.
- Ability to do preventative maintenance on Central Utility Building systems where the work can be handled internally
- Responds to building system alarms and supports system improvement projects
For immediate consideration call or text Audrey at 512-200-4369.
Looking forward to hearing for you !
Balance Staffing - Austin
Why Work Here?Balance Staffing is a full-service staffing agency that aims to unite talented and hardworking people with excellent workplaces, while building lasting relationships with our employees and our clients. To us, job seekers are more than a resume; they are unique individuals working to achieve their career dreams and companies aren’t clients, but partners striving for business success. Our goal is connecting top talent with exceptional employers. Since 1997, that’s been our guiding purpose, inspiring us to always be at our best, so we can be there for you.
We offer great career opportunities with established and well recognized organizations.