Throughout our history, we have found that the traits of SPORTS MINDED individuals – drive, intensity, competitive nature, and a winning attitude – are a common denominator among our top earners.
Our consistent growth over the last decade has allowed us to offer select sales positions with a fast track into management. We provide training in both sales and leadership development. Advancement opportunities based on performance.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU??
- $61,000 average first-year agent income, with the ability to earn well above $100,000+ in the first year
- Intensive Sales Academy where you learn our proven sales system from the best in the industry
- Field training by our top and most experienced agents
- Performance-based advancement into leadership
- Commission advances and bonuses to help jump-start your career
- Passive Renewal Commissions you own for life at your 2-year anniversary
- Stock ownership plan
- Freedom and flexibility to plan your LIFE around your career!
We have built a nationally recognized sales organization throughout the MO and KS area. This consistent growth has led to a unique expansion opportunity for new reps in Columbia and the surrounding areas. There is an increased need for leadership within the organization as well.
We have career openings in both our B2B Sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership.
While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but the typical company or organization in that industry. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. Our training process is to take new salespeople by the hand and show them how to be successful. Applicants with actual leadership experience (personal or professional) only, please. Equity position and stock plan available for the right candidate.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business, however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
- Outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Business networking experience
- Developed a referral base
- Run a small business
- Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
- You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
- You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high-pressure approach
- You have a tendency to get complacent and accept the status quo
- You have low-income goals
- You give up easily when challenged
- You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
- You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
- You are not comfortable providing references or undergoing a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
- The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently
- You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
- You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
- You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
- You enjoy working in a growth-oriented team
- You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
- You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through setbacks
- You aren’t willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work – you are committed to accomplishing BOTH
If you feel that you may be a good fit for the position, please submit your resume. If we agree, we will reach out to you to set up a face-to-face interview.
We offer money-back supplemental insurance plans to families and businesses in the metro area. Our plans are specialized to protect our customers from the financial devastation of cancer, heart attacks, strokes, hospitalization, and accidental injuries. And aside from the large monetary benefits, we are 100% refundable, unlike most other insurances. It'd be like Geico or Progressive calling you up in 10 years and saying "Hey, you've been with us for a long time and you've had some fender benders but you've paid us way more than we've paid you, so here's all your money back." Can’t get any better than that.