- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bala Consulting Engineers is a 200-person engineering firm headquartered in King of Prussia, PA with full-service offices in New York, NY, Boston, MA, Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC.
Bala is a dynamic growth-oriented company, built on relationships with our clients, staff, and industry partners. At Bala you will enjoy an exceptional employee experience that results in a successful career based on collaboration, leadership and personal development.
We are seeking a strong Mechanical Engineer for a key role in our Arlington, VA/Baltimore, MD Mechanical Engineering Department and supporting the function enterprise-wide.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Lead technical expert and Senior project engineer.
• Act as lead in the mechanical discipline on multiple projects across multiple offices.
• Develop and communicate early mechanical design concepts.
• Assist in mechanical standard development and maintaining department standards.
The basic requirements for this position include:
• 5-10 years as a mechanical consulting engineer
• Bachelor’s degree and PE license
• Strong technical writer
• Strong knowledge of building codes
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Sustainable certification programs
• Strong software skills including Revit and energy analysis programs
As a multi-discipline engineering firm, Bala is a leader in innovative designs for building systems in High Rise, Mission Critical, Multi-Unit Housing, Commercial Office, Higher Education, Transportation, Adaptive Reuse and Life Science facilities.
Bala’s compensation package includes a rich benefits package along with market competitive salary structure. Our culture creates an environment where relationships thrive and careers flourish.
Follow us @balaconsultingengineers on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
ManufacturingView all jobs at Bala Consulting