- Posted: over a month ago
Bala Consulting Engineers is a 200-person engineering firm headquartered in Philadelphia, PA with full-service offices in New York, NY, Boston, MA, Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC.
Bala is a dynamic growth-oriented company, built on relationships with our clients, staff, and industry partners. At Bala you will enjoy an exceptional employee experience that results in a successful career based on collaboration, leadership, and personal development.
Bala is seeking BIM Coordinators in all of its offices.
This position requires 1-3 years of experience in the BIM MEP engineering field. The candidate will be assisting other BIM Coordinators with project setup and CAD/Revit updates ranging from residential to large commercial, educational, and healthcare projects developed by a variety of clients (architects, engineers, facility managers, manufacturers, interior designers, etc.). Candidate must be proficient in Revit (Navisworks experience a plus). Candidate shall also have a strong attention to detail, be able to work collaboratively as well as independently, and possess the maturity to represent employer in a professional manner when working directly with clients. Candidate should have the ability to be flexible in adherence to a variety of BIM standards.
• Download and upload models and CAD files; setup and update models
• Troubleshoot issues within the models and/or CAD files
• Provide phone, email support to users in multiple offices
• Work with Project Managers to assure accuracy and to meet project deadlines
• Working with clients to identify opportunities for improvement
• Assisting designers and engineers with technical support
• Assist in the preparation of Revit drafting to support other disciplines on an as needed basis.
Desired skills and experience:
• 1-3 years Revit MEP project setup experience, including understanding of Revit families, Revit parameters, Revit schedules & Revit systems
• Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• AutoCAD experience
• Knowledge of BIM 360 a plus
• Dynamo knowledge a plus
• Problem- solving skills (i.e. improving workflows, automating repetitive tasks, troubleshooting)
As a multi-discipline engineering firm, Bala is a leader in innovative designs for building systems in High Rise, Mission Critical, Multi-Unit Housing, Commercial Office, Higher Education, Transportation, Adaptive Reuse and Life Science facilities.
Bala’s compensation package includes a benefits package along with market competitive salary structure. Our culture creates an environment where relationships thrive and careers flourish.
Follow us @balaconsultingengineers on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Bala Consulting Engineer’s HR/Recruiting Department to submit resumes. This approval must be in the form of a valid fully executed contract for service as well as a request to submit candidates to a specific job opening. Bala Consulting Engineers will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place, or for positions for which candidates have not been specifically requested.
Bala Consulting Engineers
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Bala Consulting Engineers