Bakersfield-Kern Regional Homeless Collaborative Bakersfield, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bakersfield Kern Regional Homeless Collaborative (BKRHC) is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Administrative Analyst in Bakersfield, California. The Administrative Analyst will perform a wide variety of highly responsible professional, analytical, administrative, and organizational duties under the direction of the Executive Director and administrative personnel. The primary focus of this role includes, but is not limited to, maintaining, developing, and presenting reports; analyzing and controlling of organizational budgets; investigating and evaluating needed changes in budgetary allocations during the fiscal year; developing and organizing service provider files, service contracts and amendments; monitoring grants for compliance; assisting and coordinating with staff and BKRHC partners in Continuum of Care and other homelessness initiatives; developing newsletters, staff reports, letters, memos, and special project assignments upon request; and researching and tracking grant eligibility requirements and preparing and submitting grant applications.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Graduate Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Social or Behavioral Sciences or related field preferred and (1) year of administrative analyst and/or financial analyst experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Knowledge of applicable program laws, rules, and regulations.
- Experience with statistics and graphic presentations.
- Experience in preparing grant and funding applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including communicating technical information clearly and effectively to non-policy-oriented audiences both in written form and through public speaking.
- Experience and relative ease with documenting, analyzing and synthesizing information, including meeting notes, to track action items and generate reports.
- Knowledge of Continuum of Care (CoC) requirements and Homeless Collaborative goals and needs preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using advanced office software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and possess a valid CA driver’s license, as driving is required for the position.
Preferred qualifications include multi-lingual ability, ability to work well with a diverse population in an empathetic and caring manner, and prior experience working in a homeless shelter.
EEO. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit resume is June 5, 2020.
Bakersfield-Kern Regional Homeless Collaborative
The BKRHC is designated as the Bakersfield / Kern County CA-604 Continuum of Care, designed to promote community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness; provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers, and state and local governments to quickly rehouse homeless individuals and families. Together we are a collective action, committed to ending homelessness.