Accountant for Virginia's Premier Upscale Casual Restaurant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
A Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen Accountant is responsible for:
- the proper posting and approval of accounts payable transactions into the Company's accounting system (Restaurant 365);
- ensuring all accounts payable transactions in Restaurant 365 have necessary PDFs attached;
- monitoring Corporate AMEX card transactions and ensuring proper documentation is maintained;
- reviewing vendor statements for invoices and credit memos that have not been posted to Restaurant 365;
- the proper posting and approval of daily sales activity from Toast point-of-sale;
- ensuring all daily sales reports in Restaurant 365 have necessary PDFs attached;
- monitoring accounts receivable and managing collections of balances due from bakery customers and restaurant catering customers;
- providing support to the Controller and the Inventory Analyst.
To be considered for this position, a candidate must:
- have graduated high school;
- have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain a positive attitude;
- have reliable transportation to and from work;
- be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
- clearly and concisely communicate with restaurant-level team members as well as members of the corporate team;
- perform accurate mathematical calculations;
- exhibit strong understanding of cash handling skills;
- be able to work efficiently and display strong critical thinking skills.
While not necessary, a candidate would preferably:
- have graduated from college with a business degree or be in progress toward a degree;
- have experience with Toast POS and/or Restaurant 365;
- have worked in an administrative capacity for a restaurant group.
A successful member of the Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen team is one who uses their critical thinking skills to identify and solve problems. They then help develop processes and internal controls to minimize or eliminate opportunities for those problems to arise again.
Full-time Benefits include Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, and a 401(k) Plan.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Bakers Crust
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?