- Posted: over a month ago
We are hiring Culinary Positions! Baker’s Crust Artisan Kitchen is a specialty upscale casual dining concept that distinguishes itself from the competition by its innovative and creative menu. Our mission is to enrich the lives of our team members and guests, "Eat Well. Be Happy." To learn more about us, please visit www.bakerscrust.com.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Follow all recipes and food handling procedures and standards
- Manage time for food safety and to allow for guest requests
- Safely operates and maintains cleanliness of equipment
- Set up, restock, organize, clean and maintain work-space
- Performs other assigned duties from the management
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment, including but not limited to: knives, slicer, salamander, oven, stove, mixer and fryer
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hours, lift up to 55 lbs., and work in confined spaces
- One year hospitality industry experience preferred
- Full-Time Benefits Start Immediately for Eligible Employees
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Telehealth (Full-Time Eligible)
- 401(k) Plan Available for Eligible Employees
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
Baker's Crust, Inc.
FoodView all jobs at Baker's Crust, Inc.