Residential Administrative Assistant
Baker Roofing Charleston, SC
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a unique opportunity to show your leadership skills with a well-established construction company. Baker Roofing Company is an industry leader when it comes to providing an outstanding experience in commercial roofing, residential construction, metal fabrication, restoration, renewable energy, and more. We pride ourselves on over 100 years of quality work and investing in our employees.
The Residential Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall workflow and process completion for the department, including profitability and customer satisfaction for residential service work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Education: Minimum High School Graduate/College Preferred
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Certifications: None required
- Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
- Driver's License: Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel at an intermediate level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some accounting knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with peers, clients, vendors, and a wide range of people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Possess a motivated and professional attitude.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and assess all responsibilities for priority.
- Manage incoming service calls and prioritize appropriate steps to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with customers as it relates to job function; scheduling, scope of work specifics, invoicing issues, etc.
- Process work order photos.
- Set up work orders.
- Implement and follow new procedures.
- Prepare documentation for billing.
- Review and bill (time and materials and fixed rate) in accordance with project budgets (contracts) and department goals in a timely manner.
- Create and execute invoices and assure they are going to the correct individuals.
- Update all AR (accounts receivable) information as needed.
- Create and execute purchase orders
- Provide ongoing monitoring of job progress as it relates to time frame and project performance goals.
- Assist in scheduling of crews as needed.
- Assist all associates with questions and needs as they arise with cooperative spirit.
- Review the AR report with Department Manager and AR staff weekly.
- Order and receive needed inventory stocking items.
- Other clerical tasks as needed and requested.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry at least 20 lbs.
- Prolonged use of computer.
- Repetitive hand motions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Baker Roofing Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying for employment at Baker Roofing Company, please contact our Human Resources department at 877-897-8183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Baker Roofing