Baker Hughes has an opening for a Warehouseperson to support Artificial Lift in Claremore, OK.
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- This position is 1st shift - 7am-3pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months related experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Ability to operate material moving equipment, overhead crane, and/or obtain certification.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must understand the position is constant movement while performing the duties and therefore may be on your feet for long periods of time