Baker Hughes, a GE
Company has identified the need for a Strategic Account Sales Manager -
Upstream Chemicals to own and strengthen our strategic partnerships with key
customers across North America. The
Strategic Account Sales Manager - Upstream Chemicals will ensure that sales
strategies are aligned with our customer's goals and will leverage strong
customer relationships at all levels for sustained profitable growth.
- Own the development andimplementation of strategic sales plans that align with customer'sbusiness plan to accelerate BHGE market share growth.
- Assure strategies areconsistent with overall objectives for the organization.
- Proactively identify andapproach new potential strategic customers.
- Build strong relationships withkey customers at corporate, regional, and field offices.
- Ensure compliance with BHGEsales and service standards across customer network to ensure consistentcustomer experience and deliverables.
- Conduct semi-annual businessreviews to communicate/document performance and leverage for incrementalgrowth opportunities.
- Prioritize growth opportunitiesto maximize sales and profits.
- Manage customer contracts tomaximize profitability and lead issue resolution process.
- Serve as interface betweencustomer HQ team, BHGE field personnel, and BHGE HQ in order toshape/manage expectations.
- Mentor and coach field salesrepresentatives for assigned customer account(s).
- Monitor sales performancemetrics for key customers and prepare required financial reports.
- Bachelor'sDegree or equivalent.
- 5years' experience in Upstream Chemical sales.
- Proven trackrecord of delivering top and bottom line growth.
- Complex salesexperience and success.
- Comprehensiveunderstanding of customer requirements and Upstream market conditions.
- Comprehensive understanding ofcompany products/applications and services.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong negotiation skills witha problem-solving attitude.
- Commitment to customer serviceand ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel - 50% onaverage.
- Bachelor'sDegree in science or engineering.
- 10 years' experience in Upstream Chemical sales.
- 10 years' of direct P&L management preferred.
- People leader experience preferred.
- Business development and/or corporate sales experiencepreferred.
Sugar Land, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the
career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Strategic Account Sales Manager (Upstream Chemicals) Sugar Land, TX
Location: Texas-SUGAR LAND
Requisition ID: 1919256