Customer Care Intern report to a Customer Care Team Leader and may also on a day to day basis be guided by a Customer Care Representative.
- Team activity major components include "transactional" (standard part numbered product and service business) enquiries, requests for quotations, new orders handle, return requests and customer vendor list administration. In additional the intern will from time to time as directed support proactive quality and marketing initiatives which may involve unsolicited contact to the customer by phone, email or via other communications media and increase their development into operational area.
- Certain the intern may benefit from an engineering background or technical qualification to support quotation and more technically orientated enquiries and may be able to access a potential career path into Commercial Applications Engineering or Commercial Management team with appropriate experience.
- CC Intern generally will contribute with the Customer Care team to provided day to day operational goals. Appropriate thought and applied intelligence is expected in dealing with customer enquiry, simplification process or other situation.
- CC Intern will have the experience of work in very close daily cooperation with customers, Sales teams, Sales channels (ITPs), Supply chain and Finance and have the opportunity of to apply theories learned in the classroom.
- Attending an university curse related with work experience
- Technical qualification will be consider in an engineering related discipline for those wishing to be considered for future career in Commercial Applications Engineering
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time
- Detail oriented
- Present a consistently positive attitude when dealing with internal and external customers
- Looks for better and simpler processes as a natural act
- Be proactive
- Communication skills(oral and written)
- Computer and software literate
- English (fluent)
- Portuguese (fluent)
- Spanish (good to fluent) - Desired
At least 1 o 2 years to graduate no greater.
Location: Campinas, Brazil
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more