Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Quote to Cash Manager for North America Offshore based in Broussard, Louisiana or Houston, Texas.
- The North America Offshore (NAO) Quote 2 Cash (Q2C) Manager will be responsible for all strategic and day-to-day activities for billing and collections, becoming the key focal point for all Q2C related activities.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reporting as applicable ensuring all billing and collection targets are met.
- They will lead, facilitate and manage discussions with Operations, Sales, ARCC teams to resolve disputed invoices, and/or any other activities required by the Q2C to bill and collect in a timely manner.
- Additionally tasked with driving process improvement, cross training and career development for all Q2C team members.
- Handling complex financial analysis and optimization projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10 years of experience in finance or cash flow planning.
- 5 years of experience managing people and teams
- Strong leadership skills, Ability to effectively supervise employees in remote locations
- Excellent analytical skills, Strong attention to detail, Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft word and excel (advanced level).
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Work well in a firm deadline environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with SAP
- Professional Certification - CPA preferred
- Oil & Gas experience a plus
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more