Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Service Specialist in Broussard, LA
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill and delivery of Coring Systems services at the well site.
- Maintain internal and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to travel to varies land locations, Offshore deepwater Rigs in Gulf of Mexico and international areas. May be away from home for extended periods of time.
- Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line tool(s) and service(s).
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Required to work 24/7 on call status in this role
- Will be required at times to travel internationally
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card AND Passport within 6 months of employment
- Must live within a commutable distance from Broussard, LA
- Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Previous coring and offshore experience
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels, strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability
- Work in shop as well as offshore. Length of time could vary
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Field Operations
Title: Field Service Specialist (Drilling Services) Broussard, LA
Requisition ID: 1920527