At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in Bossier City, LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Transport and transfer bulk and drum chemicals to customer locations
- Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
- Service reporting in regard to pump function in the field.
- Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.