The Strategy and Operations team at Baker Hughes Digital is focused on driving results for the company through performance management, operational cadence, and strategic initiatives.
As a Manager in Strategy and Operations Team, you will analyze overall health of the business and report effectively. You will use an analytical, strategic, pragmatic, and results-oriented approach to drive success for BAKER HUGHES Digital. You will be a problem solver who can structure and analyze a variety of business challenges, whether they be product, sales, marketing or financial-related.
In the role of Manager, Business Analytics & Reporting, you will:
- Lead business strategy projects through problem definition and structuring, fact gathering and analysis
- Generate consistently accurate, useful business analytics reports, defining KPIs, developing models, and building dashboards to provide better visibility into business performance
- Work cross-functionally to develop, drive, and manage integrated corporate strategic plan, highlighting key milestones and risks for management
- Drive the strategic planning cycle to develop robust operating and budgeting plans
- Develop forecast models in Excel to analyze the impact of strategic business decisions as required
- Manage MDF, analyzing productivity and efficiency of sales and marketing activities and events
- Manage Quarterly Blueprint Review (BPR), leading cross-functional teams: Develop presentations, analyze quarterly business results, review P&L and investment, update sales pipeline and outlook, track new product launch progress, address operational issues & risks, publish meeting minutes, and follow up on action items
- Create and manage Annual Growth Playbook (GPB), partnering with finance, sales, marketing, and product teams: Develop strategic priorities, forecast key financials, update product & technology roadmap, and measure actual performance against the annual plan over the next 3 years.
- Prepare Board of Directors (BoD) presentations and conduct ad-hoc analysis at the request of senior management
- Help drive the operational cadence of the various businesses and drive the definition, measurement and tracking of the key initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analytics and reporting in corporate strategy and business analytics within leading management consulting, market research, or software firms
- Travel up to 20% of the time, as required
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a management consulting, market research, or software industry
- Advanced skills in financial modeling and PPT development; Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives
- Solid understanding of cloud computing and SaaS. Knowledge and experience in AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) is a plus
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Strong ability to collaborate across various groups, build relationships and manage effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Strong leadership and communication skills – written and verbal -- to work with senior executives across various geographies and functions; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- San Ramon, CA
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more