Baker Hughes has an opening for an ARMO Technician – 2ndShift to support Artificial Lift in Tulsa, OK.
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities inaccordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BakerHughes Core Values
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive)
- Housekeeping ability in order to maintain cleanliness of shop
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Willingness to work 2nd shift
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner
- Strong focus towards safety
- Experience working with blueprints
- Knowledge and use of Micrometers
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization.
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more