- Expired: May 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) Required.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Must possess a clean driving record with no restrictions, suspensions or DUI convictions in the past 3 years.
Minimum 2-4 years sales experience within the HVAC industry, preferably with experience in the operations of a wholesale HVAC equipment supply house.
Proven work history in the sales and marketing arenas with proficiency in air conditioning, heating and ventilation equipment at a wholesale distribution level.
2-4 years of experience in residential and commercial contractor relationships.
Proven success in sales, marketing, operations and leadership roles.
Proven success in establishing and meeting sales goals.
Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Licensing and Certifications: Valid driver license and/or CDL license
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- The employee frequently is required to stand sit or walk, climb, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone for prolonged periods of time.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may use equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and other warehouse equipment.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
Excellent customer service mindset with the ability to develop long term relationships
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
Strong and creative problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Strong estimating and negotiation skills
Proactively seeks continuous process and service improvements
Ability to give quality presentations
Ability to work independently but meet assigned goals and objectives in designated time frames.
Must possess the attitude of wanting to lean, teach and lead.
- This role has no direct reports.
Baker Distributing Company
BusinessView all jobs at Baker Distributing Company