Baker Distributing Denton, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing HVAC residential and contractor sales, including support products, for one of our established wholesale HVAC distributorship that carries multiple brands of equipment, parts and supplies. The ultimate goal of this role is to develop client relationships to be able to sell, acquire and maintain a strong customer base supporting a Sales Center in a designated territory.
- Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Represent Baker Distributing Company as a leader in the industry.
- Secure maximum market share and sales dollars consistent with established sales policies and programs.
- Solicit new accounts and dealers and develop market strategies.
- Maintain direct personal contact with all assigned accounts and foster relations with new ones.
- Take proactive approach to sales development and problem solving.
- Resolve customer relations problems and issues with clients within a timely manner.
- Serve as a host at dealer meetings, conferences, conventions, incentive trips and all other similar functions.
- Participate as requested in home product shows, utility sponsored events, industry associations, etc. Attend, when necessary, training classes to acquire the skills to meet our customers' needs and expectations and to keep abreast with technical developments and changes in product lines.
Baker Distributing Company is one of the largest distributors of HVAC, refrigeration and food service equipment that has been in business for nearly 75 years; we are disruptors! We are disrupting the distribution industry every single day as we transform our company into a world-class supply chain. Our 1,400 employees and 200+ locations serve 50,000 active customers. Our corporate headquarters is in Jacksonville, Fla., Baker Distributing Company is a subsidiary of Watsco (NYSE: WSO).
At Baker, we are utilizing emerging technologies and innovations to diversify our portfolio and our service offerings to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
People are the core of our business -- those who work for us (our employees), those who work with us (our suppliers and vendors) and those we work for (our customers). While some of our employees are the most experienced in the industry, we are always seeking new talent with fresh ideas. If you have a keen sense of respect -- for yourself and others; an unfaltering devotion to integrity; the drive to provide consistency; the tenacity to strive for excellence; and embody the spirit of teamwork, we would love to talk with you.
People are the core of our business – those that work for us (our employees), those that work with us (our suppliers and vendors) and those that we work for (our customers). While some of our employees are the most experienced in the industry, we are always seeking new talent with fresh ideas to help us utilize emerging technologies to deliver the best-in-class customer experience. If you have a keen sense of respect – for yourself and others; an unfaltering devotion to integrity; the drive to provide consistency; the tenacity to strive for excellence; and embody the spirit of teamwork, we would love to talk with you. Apply today!
Company Website: bakerdist.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Baker Distributing will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Baker Distributing Branch or contact Human Resources.
BusinessView all jobs at Baker Distributing