BakeMark USA LLC.
We offer EXCELLENT - Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance and 401K
Pay Frequency: Bi-weekly
Directs, manages and coordinates all Branch functions including but not limited to, Sales, Warehouse and Transportation Operations, and administration. In an administrative hands-on fashion, manages the organization to meet or exceed budgetary expectations by performing the following principal/essential accountabilities personally or through subordinate staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages all Branch activities in accordance with policies, guidelines, and procedures established by Executive Management. Manages Branch activities in a way that will achieve both short and long term goals of the Branch and Company.
- Develops Branch operational plan within company guidelines and established best practices to optimize use of facilities, equipment and employees to the achievement of budgetary expectations established by Executive Management.
- Works in concert with corporate functional departments to implement the BakeMark strategy. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, developing sales programs to meet or exceed goals of Branch and company. Determines Branch product offering and pricing consistent with company strategies and financial expectations. Supports the promotion and success of BakeMark branded and exclusive branded products.
- Keeps informed of new training methods, techniques of competitors and pending introduction of new company products to determine training needs for the Branch. In conjunction with corporate functional leadership develops and directs training plans, programs and procedures to ensure current and effective training programs for Branch personnel.
- Prepares Branch plans and operating budgets based on broad corporate goals and growth objectives.
- Reviews operating results of designated Branch, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to meet or exceed expectations.
- Maintains personal relationships with key accounts. Maintains a proactive, visible relationship with entire customer base.
- Treats all customers (both internal and external) with dignity, respect, courtesy and kindness.
- Responds to all customer inquiries and requests to insure customer satisfaction.
- Directly supervises Branch operations including Sales, Warehouse, Distribution, and Administrative personnel.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these staff in a manner that creates harmony within the workforce, and promoting an attitude that will ensure successful results.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organizational policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and correcting performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources works directly with affiliated Local Union representation and assists with contract negotiations. Adheres to the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement without deviation.
- Ensures that personnel maintain knowledge and skills level necessary to accomplish Company objectives. Develop departmental leaders for succession to higher levels or responsibility. Work closely with Vice President of Human Resources to design, develop, and implement departmental training and education programs.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree; 5-7 years of related experience and/or training; combination of education, experience and training. Participation in industry associations a plus.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to employees, top management, and/or public groups.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, using concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define and resolve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver’ license issued by the State where assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to travel independently as required to customer and vendor sites, the BakeMark Corporate office and other Branch locations as needed.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will work in . An office environment, with considerable time spent in a warehouse and/or manufacturing plant with possible exposure to moving machines and equipment.
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
•Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
•Generous retirement benefits
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.
BakeMark USAFor over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders. We all share our values and ways of working. We are passionate about the baking industry. We excel at creating strong partnerships within the company and with our loyal customers. We love to innovate and thrive to manufacture and deliver performing bakery products and world-class customer service. At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits: •Competitive Wages •Paid Vacation •Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options •Generous retirement benefits We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.