My name is Paul Chitwood. I am an Independent Recruiting Agent for a nationwide above ground pool company who is extremely busy and looking for an above ground pool installer from the Washington D.C. area. You would have an opportunity to install 20-30 “above ground” swimming pools per month with an average pay of about $900.00-$1200.00 per pool (avg. pay based on a 24’ round pool). So you do the math, install 20-30 pools per month and your average gross pay pay will be $20,000-$30,000.00 per month or more.
Currently, I am hiring full-time installers who are willing and able to start immediately. In order to be considered for this position the following list of requirements is NON NEGOTIABLE:
- 1. Must have access to a full size truck
- 2. Must have access to a trailer
- 3. Must have access to a Bobcat or skid steer
- 4. Must have access to a transit or laser level (if you don’t know what that is this is not the job for you)
- 5. Must have or have access to a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- 6. Must have at least one helper
- 7. Must be willing to start immediately
- 8. Above-ground or In-ground pool experience is definitely helpful but not required. However relevant grading experience is required.
- 9. Must have a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- 10. Must be willing to cover a 200 mile market radius
- 11. Must be willing to consider travel to another market for 2-3 weeks at a time to install 10-20 pools in another market if or when the work slows down in your own 200 mile radius in order to keep you working daily and keep you on track to install 20-30 pools per month. Fuel costs and per diem are provided for overnight travel outside of your own 200 mile radius at $.50 per mile for fuel and $100 per diem (or $700 per week + fuel costs).
These are all requirements and are non-negotiable. Please DO NOT call me if you DO NOT meet all of the above requirements. If you DO meet the above requirements PLEASE CALL ME today.
Paul Chitwood - Independent Recruiting Agent