Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Baird & Warner Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
For 165 years, Baird & Warners been making real estate easier for Chicagoland buyers and sellers and creating a culture unlike any other for the people who work here. Just ask them: the Chicago Tribunes annual worker survey has named us a Top Workplace eight years in a row. Individual empowerment, enthusiastic innovation, and a true passion for giving back to our communities, makes thriving easy for our people and our company.
Sales Closer essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Review required documents and set up and maintain accurate records for new sales, lease and referral transactions.
- Gain full knowledge of different Real Estate transactions and how to process
- Process earnest money deposits.
- Process wire transfers
- Process closed transactions and properly pay agents, cooperating agents.
- Process and review commission checks, including proper deductions.
- Accurately enter information regarding mortgage and closing details.
- Communicate and provide professional guidance to branch office administrators, sales associates, managers and others on a daily basis for problem solving, customer service and any other needed services.
- Run and balance escrow and commission reports on a daily basis.
- Maintain cooperating broker records.
- General office duties including answering phones, filing, customer service requests and projects.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail required. Zendesk and Profit Power also desired
- Excellent math aptitude and data entry experience.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Organized with a team player attitude.
- Detail oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 401k with matching