Real Estate Broker (Location: Gold Coast)
We get it, starting a new business is overwhelming! We are here to help. Through our training, management support, innovative marketing and technology we will empower you so you can succeed both personally and professionally.
We’ve always done the right thing for our agents, our clients and our Chicagoland community. Our focus on adapting and innovating has helped us become the largest independent and family owned real estate company in Chicagoland. We continue our strong history of giving back through our philanthropic efforts with The Baird & Warner Goodwill Network.
Our experienced agents will tell you about our culture of like-minded but unique individuals working together to be successful. Camaraderie and collaboration is key! That's pretty rare in an industry this competitive.
Don't take our word for this. The Chicago Tribune has named us a "Top Workplace" seven years in a row. And Chicago Agent magazine named ours the #1 Real Estate Website in Chicagoland.Responsibilities:
- Generate business using our proven tools.
- Frequent communication and excellent service with clients.
- Stay current on local market conditions, housing inventory, and industry trends.
- Work with buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to facilitate real estate transactions in your marketplace.
- Schedule and attend all necessary appointments including showings, home inspections, and closings.
- Able to handle and track multiple transactions.
- Willing to obtain an Illinois Real Estate License. (Pre-licensing classes available).
- Ability to work independently and have control over the growth of your business.
- Stay up to date on the given technology and systems (with help from our training experts!).
- Financial stability to invest time and effort now to gain income later.
- Willing to continue to attend training and coaching to continuously grow skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and bonds within your community quickly.
- Employee must have confidence and a positive attitude
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
For more than 160 years, Baird & Warner has been the dominant force in Chicagoland real estate, building a record of success and longevity unparalleled in the industry. Five generations of family ownership doing what's right, taking a stand and making a difference for people in real estate.
We are also the market’s most progressive company, with a long-standing heartfelt commitment to the principles of fair housing and diversity, driven by five generations of independent local family ownership.
This heritage empowers us to reinvent our company and capabilities to meet the evolving needs of the people we serve. Baird & Warner continuously seeks out the most promising innovations as we develop new solutions and services for our clients – that’s how the nation’s oldest real estate company remains so young.
Our sensitivity to the marketplace comes from a single yet powerful perspective, Chicago is more than just a market, it’s home.