Real Estate Broker (Location: Gold Coast)
Baird & Warner is growing, and we are looking for new agents interested in building their business. Are you looking to join a brokerage that has your back - and has the respect of the Chicagoland real estate community? B&W empowers you to be a better real estate professional. It's why our agents choose to work here.
Why choose Baird & Warner? It's easier here. Simply put, we bring a lot of serious advantages to the table:
- Our in-house training and professional development are the best in the industry.
- Our branch office has a dedicated and non-compete managing broker, whose full-time responsibility is providing agents-like you-with ongoing guidance, and business support.
- Six support staff, including in-house marketing team, empowered to making real estate easier for you.
- We provide the digital resources necessary to compete in Real Estate today.
- We provide the best marketing and digital tools necessary to compete in Real Estate today. Like our unique culture, we offer our agents things no other brokerage can. Whether you're ready to get your license or you already have it, we've got your back. Grow your business. Have a life. Join BW!
Our experienced agents will tell you about our culture of like-minded but unique individuals working together to be successful. Camaraderie and collaboration is key! That's pretty rare in an industry this competitive.
Don't take our word for this. The Chicago Tribune has named us a "Top Workplace" seven years in a row. And Chicago Agent magazine named ours the #1 Real Estate Website in Chicagoland.Responsibilities:
- Generate business using our proven tools
- Frequent communication and excellent service with clients.
- Stay current on local market conditions, housing inventory, and industry trends.
- Work with buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to facilitate real estate transactions in your marketplace.
- Schedule and attend all necessary appointments including showings, home inspections, and closings.
- Able to handle and track multiple transactions.
- Ability to work independently and have control over the growth of your business.
- Stay up to date on the given technology and systems (with help from our training experts!)
- Financial stability to invest time and effort now to gain income later.
- Willing to continue to attend training and coaching to continuously grow skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and bonds within your community quickly.
- Employee must have confidence and a positive attitude
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
For more than 160 years, Baird & Warner has been the dominant force in Chicagoland real estate, building a record of success and longevity unparalleled in the industry. Five generations of family ownership doing what's right, taking a stand and making a difference for people in real estate.
We are also the market’s most progressive company, with a long-standing heartfelt commitment to the principles of fair housing and diversity, driven by five generations of independent local family ownership.
This heritage empowers us to reinvent our company and capabilities to meet the evolving needs of the people we serve. Baird & Warner continuously seeks out the most promising innovations as we develop new solutions and services for our clients – that’s how the nation’s oldest real estate company remains so young.
Our sensitivity to the marketplace comes from a single yet powerful perspective, Chicago is more than just a market, it’s home.