- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Administrator-BC Capital Group, LLC
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Remote (work from home), PST Time Zone
Pay scale: 65,000-80,000 annually
How to Apply: Please submit Resume and Cover Letter. A cover letter is required for consideration.
BC Capital Group is one of the leading professional services firm, serving the world's top private equity funds and corporate buyers. We have completed over $5 billion in small cap acquisitions for PE funds and corporations in all market sectors including: technology, healthcare, automation, global supply chain, machine learning and energy. We are a fast-paced and collaborative organization committed to growth, ingenuity and exceeding the needs of our C-suite clients.
The ideal candidate for this role is an enthusiastic self-starter, who can multi-task under time constraints with exceptional attention to detail, takes initiative, thinks strategically and independently, and is confident to interact with all levels of the organization. The position requires excellent organizational, technical and people skills.
- Work in partnership with the team leaders to manage, oversee and support day-to-day operations
- Collaborate with human resources to provide support in recruiting, onboarding and employee engagement
- Supervise external vendors, including bookkeeping, accounting, legal, IT, HR, and corporate governance
- Assist with development/updating of various company processes
- Plan and coordinate company events and employee and client travel
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or other related field, strongly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience with a professional services organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and related technologies
- Knowledge of HR systems, preferably JazzHR or similar ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other cloud-based business systems
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and active listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations, experience with accounting/bookkeeping strongly preferred
- Maintains confidential records such as employee files, contracts, legal documents, etc.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Professional and cordial demeanor
- Medical Coverage Selection: Kaiser, (CA) & Aetna (HMO, POS)
- Dental Coverage: MetLife Dental (PPO) & Aetna Dental (DMO): personal coverage and additional child plus orthodontia
- Vision Plan: Aetna Vision & Aetna Vison+: Comprehensive Vision coverage including exams, lenses and frames allowance, contact lenses.
- Healthcare FSA: Allows employees to pay for up to $2,750 per year in medical, pharmacy, dental, vision and other healthcare related expenses with pre-tax dollars using provided debit card
- Healthcare savings account HSA. This is different than a flexible spending account, it is a long-term savings account that provides an ongoing resource that you can tap into year after year for healthcare costs and can be built up incrementally.
- Basic Term Life: Coverage equal to one times annual earning for all full time employees
- Basic Personal Accident Insurance (PAI):Coverage equal to one times annual earnings for all full-time employees.
- Dependent care pre-tax spending account. Covers children and elderly dependents with pretax spending dollars
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Bainbridge, Inc.
Get fresh Business Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.