Business Analyst Internship (2021-2022)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About this Position
Job Type: Internship (Part-time / Full-time)
Position Location: Remote, location agnostic, U.S. preference
How to Apply: Please submit Resume and Cover Letter, briefly describing your interest in the position. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- Data gathering via secondary and primary source research methods
- Analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- Creating in-depth client reports and polished deliverables
- Effectively communicating research results to the Business Analyst team and making the appropriate strategic recommendations
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a four-year college/university undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in Business, Finance, Economics, International Relations or Healthcare Administration
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and interdependently within a team environment
- Adept at managing multiple projects and completing deliverables on schedule
- Foreign language skills preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work a minimum of 15 hrs/week
Why Work Here?
Forbes-rated award winning professional consultancy with exceptional growth in new technology, meritocracy, expanding management team.
BC Analytics is a separately-owned affiliate to Bainbridge, a global strategic consulting firm, delivering high value advisory services to the Fortune 1000. Founded out of MIT, our main goal is to help clients achieve their strategic objectives while our team members achieve their highest professional goals. The company was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine among the 99th percentile of national management consulting firms and by Vault Magazine as a top 50 national management consulting firm. Our culture is one of teamwork, achievement, and excellence in customer service. From 2016-2020, Bainbridge was recognized by Forbes ranking of America's Best Management Consulting Firms across 14 industries of expertise. In 2016 Bainbridge was ranked in the Top 50 Most Prestigious Consulting Firms in North America by Vault. In 2007, Bainbridge Consulting was recognized as an employer of choice by the San Diego Business Journal, reflecting the values of teamwork, scholarship, excellence, and impactful value.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Bainbridge, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
All employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Bainbridge, Inc.