At Bain Dental Group, we provide an experience that exceeds our patients’ expectations in every interaction, so that when they leave, they are in optimal oral health and delighted to refer their friends and family to our Practice.
The Manager, Human Resources provides organizational leadership in areas that include employee relations, employee benefits, safety and health, wage and salary administration, performance management, and employment which includes recruiting, placement, on-boarding, and staff development. They develop, implement, and/or manage all policies and programs in the area of Human Resources administration. This person will also partner with company management in the decision making process for meeting organizational goals and objectives.
o Lead all aspects of Human Resources administration to include, but not limited to, benefits, compensation, compliance, employee relations, organizational development, recruitment, and other general areas of human resources.
o Execute proactive employee engagement programs to ensure high levels of leadership credibility and business performance. Examples include: change management, employee feedback programs (i.e. roundtables) and leadership assessments
o Conduct surveys, collect, analyze and summarize data, and design and prepare reports to facilitate continuous improvement of the employee work experience
o Conducts investigations, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise. Counsels and provides referral resources for work-life balance.
o Review, modify, and implement employee handbook and various human resources policies, ensuring legal compliance of company policies and procedures.
o Lead timely and effective implementation of employee performance management process including job descriptions, annual goals, performance evaluation by preparing schedule, following up the progress, compiling ratings, and assisting managers in preparation of performance review and communicating performance deficiencies to employees
o Oversee company hiring process, including, applicant screening, interviewing, selection and hiring, in cooperation with appropriate management personnel.
o Direct and implement an on-going recruiting program for staffing needs at all levels of the company. Create a community presence for recruitment to include coordination with local, state and federal job placement agencies.
o Manage resolution of employee complaints and grievances by providing guidance and support in coordination with supervisors/managers and updating any related HRIS.
o Manage the administration of company sponsored benefit programs. Conduct group presentations during on-boarding and open enrollment and provides instruction on how to enroll in benefit programs.
o Act as the main point-of-contact and lead coordination of the annual renewal of benefits plans, researching employee benefits plans and
vendors to identify those that present the best value and negotiating with vendors and brokers for best plans, options and rates.
o Coordinate employee separation or termination process, consulting with Management for risk analysis, conducting or assisting exit interview or termination meeting and processing termination paperwork.
o Communicates changes in Company policies and procedures and ensures implementation.
o Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and seminars as required.
o Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
· Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
· Additional years of related work experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
· Five years of experience in human resources or closely related field is required.
· Experience in recruiting is preferred.
· Must demonstrate specialized knowledge of applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations in areas such as FMLA, ADA, COBRA, EEO/AA, FLSA and workers' compensation.
· Must have strong time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is required.
· Experience with an HRIS, payroll software, web base recruiting systems and other computer applications is preferred.
· A valid driver's license is required.
· Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18years of age.
Bain Dental Group
Why Work Here?
Room for growth, excellent benefits package, competitive pay, great team