Lumber Stacker General Laborer Pay & Benefits:
- Hourly Pay
- Overtime Hours & Pay
- Full Plan of Benefits Including health and life insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays!
**You must work a full 90 days (probationary period) before receiving our full plan of benefits.
Lumber Stacker General Laborer Requirements:
Identify the sort numbers for the carts you are responsible for. Pull boards into the correct carts according to the sort numbers on the boards.
Pile the boards with the following criteria:
- Top, bottom and outside boards will be the longest
- All edges will be free of knots, wane, writing and other defects
- Bundle must be square with edge boards against the pipes of the cart
- Build each bundle until full and finish off with a nice top layer
- Push out finished bundle for forklift to remove
Lumber Stacker General Laborer Education & Experience:
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker preferred
- Previous experience as an entry level worker is preferred
- Previous experience working on a farm is a plus!
- High School degree preferred, but not required
Our Donalds, SC facility is hiring for lumber stacker / general laborer. If you previously worked as a warehouse worker or any entry level general labor position before, you'll be a great fit for this role. These positions are full time opportunities working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer.
Clendenin Lumber Co., an affiliate of Baillie Lumber Co., is one of North America's largest hardwood lumber manufacturers, distributors and exporters. We are a provider of hardwood logs, hardwood lumber and proprietary grade hardwood lumber products.
***Please refer to the "Full Job Description" button athttps://baillie.workbrightats.com/jobs/to review our physical demands form prior to applying to this position.***