The Bailey Group, specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a concentrated focus in helping families who have recently purchased or refinanced their homes and are seeking additional or new life insurance to protect their mortgages also known as “Mortgage Protection”.We are one of the fastest growing family-owned IMO’s, and we are actively looking for sharp professional sales people who have the ambition and drive to make a 6-figure income working full time or a solid 50k+ a year working part time.
· Contact our ready to purchase consumers every week with our lead system
· Schedule 4-8 appts (part time) or 8-12+ appts (full time)
· Conduct in-person appointments with each client to determine product eligibility and discuss options based on client’s needs and budget
· Attend ALL local meetings/trainings as well as our bi-annual Sales and Leadership Conferences
· Must hold a current life Insurance license or have the ability to obtain one
· Must have basic computer skills and the ability to scan/fax and run basic applications on a computer or smart phone
· Previous sales experience in a similar industry is preferred but not required
· Non-licensed agents must get through pre-licensing school within 14 days to obtain life insurance license. We have designated pre-licensing schools at a discounted rate to choose from
· Part time agents yield $500-1500 a week (gross) and full time average is $1,000-$2,500 a week in gross commissionable deposits
· We specialize in NON-MEDICAL insurance and the average turnaround time for client approval is 24hrs-48hrs on clean applications!
· All our core carriers offer daily pay to our agents and the ability to use electronic applications eliminating paper applications!
· Company sponsored award trips for those who meet the required production requirements
Management Opportunities- Our leadership roles provide an income that will relieve you from running appointments and put you into a position of just guiding individual field agents and/or development of other sales team leaders. Income $250k+