National company is seeking an individual for full-time employment as an Administrative Assistant at its Santa Ana office.
Qualified applicants must be professional, punctual, have attention to detail, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere, and preferably have 1-2 years of related experience with references.
The person selected must be able to maintain records, analyze data and produce required spreadsheets and updates, draft documents using proper grammar and vocabulary, schedule travel arrangements, and follow-up as needed regarding numerous tasks.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere while scrutinizing detail and providing a superior work product
- Must be able to draft documents as directed and maintain numerous deadlines
- Must be computer literate and willing to learn new software and database applications
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with numerous departments within the company as well as outside vendors, contractors, etc
- Have reliable transportation and the ability to work with minimal supervision at times
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
Compensation is based on experience.