Immediate opening in Vancouver, BC at Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”)
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’.
- Must possess and exhibit strong safety acumen.
- Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A class type 1, 3 or DZ driver’s license is the minimum requirement needed
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Please note that this is not a camp position.