Now Hiring – CDL Drivers at Badger Daylighting is expanding and seeking professional Hydrovac Operators to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM CLASS "A" or “B” CDL LICENSE.
- 12 months Heavy Equipment Operation or construction experience preferred.
- OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold an OSHA10 certification, Badger will pay for computer based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring on their own. Certification is the property of the applicant.) Safety mindedness is essential.
- Travel out of town and out of state to work will be required at times.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. (Due to client schedule, our operators may not work every day but must be flexible for irregular hours).
- Underground utility or constructions experience a plus.
- CDL A or B license is required
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.