Now Hiring – CDL Drivers at Badger Daylighting is expanding and seeking professional Hydrovac Operators to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM CLASS "A" or “B” CDL LICENSE.
- 12 months Heavy Equipment Operation or construction experience preferred.
- OSHA10 safety card certification is required. (If applicant does not hold an OSHA10 certification, Badger will pay for computer based training with applicant completing on-line course within 5 days of hiring on their own. Certification is the property of the applicant.) Safety mindedness is essential.
- Travel out of town and out of state to work will be required at times.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours. (Due to client schedule, our operators may not work every day but must be flexible for irregular hours).
- Underground utility or constructions experience a plus.
- CDL A or B license is required
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?Badger Daylighting LtdTM, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services extensively throughout Canada and the USA. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’)
Great benefits & wages, opportunity to growth professionally & engaging team
Fort Myers, FL