Supporting multiple departments, this position retrieves, re-files and purges folders, scans documents for electronic file, and performs miscellaneous task as assigned.
- Pull color history folders (from daily open orders) for QC, and replace used folders on a daily basis.
- Archive applicable history folders.
- Scan all Production Batch Tickets, along with any supplements (i.e., post-blend or correction worksheet, etc.).
- Scan international paperwork invoices on a daily basis.
- Verify required resin inventory is on hand for all orders scheduled to run each day.
- Archive North Carolina chips.
- Other miscellaneous projects/tasks as assigned.
Company-wide we continue to grow our workforce creating teams who work toward a single goal... customer satisfaction. The focus on customer service involves a commitment which, as it evolves over time, becomes a “way of life”.
If you're looking for a terrific team environment with a growing company - we welcome you to apply.
Looking forward to speaking you you soon!