Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: April 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Badger Alloys Inc.
Inside Sales Representative
Badger Alloys is a full-service ISO Certified sand foundry with a reputation for superior ferrous and nonferrous castings with complete in-house capabilities for pattern, casting, and machining. We have been in business since 1966 providing a solid history of production and continuous employment.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated, self-starters and committed to working for an employer of choice. We offer competitive benefits with a 401K retirement plan.
Inside Sales Representative uses skills in communication and sales to highlight the advantages of a product or services. Must be energetic, positive and organized professionals;; Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty; Phone etiquette and a desire to excel are a must; Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process; Preparing and tracking product quotes; Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts; Identify opportunities for improvement and implement them; Compare performance goals and adjust goals as needed; Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer; Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership; Improve sales knowledge and skills to increase sales success rates by studying product line and participating in educational opportunities within and outside of company.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent; desired minimum bachelor's degree (Marketing, Business or Communication) and or 4-5 years' experience in a sales position. 2-3 years of Foundry industry sales experience preferred.
Skills and Experience
- Highly effective level of Communication.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent leadership skills
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must be mathematically inclined to calculate percentages, sales prices accurately.
- Must have strong teamwork abilities to interact with others to meet sales goals.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasion/influencing are instrumental in building relationships and developing trust.
- Closing skills, technical understanding, and prospecting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Systems.
- Travel may be required (20-30%).
Badger Alloys is committed to equal employment opportunity. As a result, Badger Alloys will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on any legally protected status, including but not limited to age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest or conviction record, military service as required by law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Badger Alloys, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Badger Alloys, Inc