Bad Dragon is a modern production, design, and fulfillment facility based in Phoenix, AZ that specializes in the manufacturing and online sale of adult products. We strive to foster a fun, unique, and creative work environment and pride ourselves on the supportive atmosphere we have worked hard to foster.
We are seeking an experienced full-time customer service who will be responsible for providing exceptional service and online support to our customers, all while building a long term professional and courteous rapport with them. This is a full-time, on-site position in Phoenix, AZ with an expected hourly workload of 40 hours per week. The shift will consist of either a Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Shifts will be determined by the company's needs.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and Customer Service processes and policies.
- Answers customer emails and text-based web chats with possible phone support in the near future.
- Responds to customer inquiries within expected timeframes.
- Answers inquiries thoroughly and with significant (or precise) attention to detail.
- Provide courteous, friendly, and professional answers to customer inquiries.
- Resolves product/service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processes order changes, additional payments, and refunds, in addition to any other relevant minor bookkeeping tasks that may be required
- Networks with members of other departments to assist in achieving an appropriate solution for our customers.
- Assists with damaged products and/or warranty claims.
- Assists with returned packages and abandoned packages.
- Provides basic technical support for the Bad Dragon website.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate, high-speed typography skills, 40+ words per minute
- Strong organization and time management
- Previous sales, retail, call center, or public service experience is preferred
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits for candidates that qualify, including full healthcare coverage with dental and vision, relocation assistance for out-of-state candidates (we are based in Phoenix, AZ), paid sick time, generous vacation time, and a break room stocked with food and drink for all employees. We also offer an employee discount of 30% off retail prices, together with quarterly store credit and bonuses.
Compensation is negotiable based on experience and level of education, and is competitive for the greater Phoenix area. Generous quarterly performance-related bonuses are available. Traditionally, an end of the year bonus is also made available for all staff who meet the requirements.
One more, very important thing: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Were strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.