Marccx Media is a NYC consultancy focused on building the best startups in FinTech and AdTech. One of those startups, Bacrey, is disrupting debt collection through digitization. Americans owe more than $1 Trillion dollars in credit card debt and our goal is to reduce delinquency rates for the millions of Americans struggling to pay their student loans, medical and credit card bills.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Machine Learning Consultant to assist in the deployment of our models to production and to monitor performance. Working in partnership with our in-house Data Scientist and Software Developer, you will be chiefly responsible for setting up our ML infrastructure and deploying our machine learning-based model into our production environment.
This is 3 - 6 month contract with the opportunity for equity and full-time employment thereafter. The right candidate has a successful track record of deploying machine learning models into real-world settings. Interested candidates are asked to apply promptly due to tight deadlines associated with the hiring process.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
- Setup up production infrastructure for machine learning applications
- Code new machine learning paradigms, sometimes from first principles, for integration into production systems
- Define KPIs and acceptance criteria for model performance in production
- Write functional detailed design specs as well as responding to requirement documents and system level plans
- Partner with senior management, developer and data scientist teams and make recommendations that align to or influence IT or business strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technology related field
- Experience with deploying and maintaining machine learning models into a production environment
- Mastery of modern machine learning techniques including deep learning, clustering, decision tree, classification, regression and neural networks
- At least 3 years of experience with machine learning or deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch or H2O.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Python, R, Scala, or Java.
- At least 3 years of experience with distributed file systems or multi-node database paradigms.