Showcase your management, communication, customer service and multitasking skills with Backyard Products, as our Assistant Branch Manager. Join America’s #1 Backyard Builder whose success over 40+ years continues to be driven by customer satisfaction! You will play an intricate part in providing quality sheds, play sets, studios, gazebos and fencing to many valued customers across the United States. Backyard Products promotes a collaborative and culture where your ability to be adaptable adds value and accountability to your success. Our diverse and dynamic team environment supports internal growth and advancement.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will demonstrate the ability to lead and assist in the support of daily operations, processes, and most importantly, team members. Help us cultivate business relationships by delivering the best possible product and ensuring positive customer experiences.
Competitive total compensation package including health benefits, vacation time, and personal time
Key Responsibilities: (Other duties as assigned)
- Assist in carrying out promotional merchandising plans within the territory and maintains presentation standards as directed by the company
- Communicates clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written formats, and maintains company confidentiality practices and policies.
- Conduct product knowledge training
- Works in partnership with the Territory/Branch Manager to protect and maintain company assets and resources to include, but not limited to, inventory, product handling and physical facility.
- Perform repairs on job sites when needed and assist with daily operations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years of relevant construction/building materials experience. (Proficient knowledge of wood working, building products, construction)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient fork lift operation skill
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Successful completion of compliance requirements such as a criminal background check and drug screen
Up to two direct reports, as well as indirect supervision of up to 40 subcontractors
Operates in a professional office environment as well as within a manufacturing environment subject to inside environmental conditions and noise. Often required to sit, use repetitive hand motion, hear, listen, talk, stand, and walk. Often required to climb stairs, reach overhead, pull, push, and lift up to 50 pounds.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are requires of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.