Director, Institutional Sales - Real Estate Fund Software REMOTE
Backstop Solutions Group LLC San Francisco, CA
- Expired: May 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a growing team of passionate, self-motivated, talented, and creative people who are seeking to become the dominant provider of productivity solutions to the alternative investment industry. Backstop is a Chicago-based company that builds leading cloud-based productivity software solutions enabling hedge funds, private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of funds, pensions, endowments, family offices, and investment consultants to achieve greater business agility. We take our customers and our services very seriously, but we also know how to enjoy the journey by being a great place to work.
As a Director, Institutional Sales, you are responsible for new customer sales in the enterprise level institutional investment space. Our salespeople drive new business by developing leads, qualifying prospects, building business requirements and presenting solutions. You are comfortable presenting to the c-suite and closing business with those relationships is key to your success at Backstop.
• Prospect, manage and win clients in the alternative asset owner community
• Uncover key pains and needs through consultative sales analysis, convert needs analysis into full software demonstration to drive and create value for prospect
• Evangelize the Backstop Solutions Group story and vision primarily through phone and web presentations as well as coordinate key targeted messaging and positioning for account specific initiatives
• Leverage internal relationships with key members of supporting Backstop teams on behalf of your team with the aim of advancing deals through the pipeline
• Manage assigned sales pipeline and provide reporting to key internal partners on a regular basis
• Emulate Backstop Solutions Group in the highest standard with appropriate behavior and character in all business
Experience and Skills
• +5 years of B2B sales experience. Software sales experience is preferred.
• Alternative investment/ institutional investment knowledgebase
• Ability to manage the sales cycle from business champion to the CEO level
• Ability to leverage sales enablement in advancing and closing deals
• Sales track record in prospecting and qualifying opportunities, contract negotiation, and closing business ranging in deal size greater than $75K
• Consistent track record of achieving quota in past positions
• Knowledge of Real Estate Funds and their investment workflows
• Bachelor's degree required
• Comprehensive pay and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
• Parental Leave Benefits
• Retirement with company match ( 401K in the US and Pension in the UK)
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Professional organization memberships
• Caffeine- gourmet coffee, espresso, and tea
• The chance to work for a growing service provider in the alternative financial industry
We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of disability, veteran status, or personal characteristic, are encouraged to apply. Diversity and inclusion is both embraced and is a recognized business advantage. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
Backstop Solutions Group LLC
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Backstop Solutions Group LLC