BackFit Health + Spine is searching for highly motivated, organized, and driven Billing Analyst to join the team. This rewarding position is a full-time position with a competitive salary, monthly bonus compensation, and full-medical benefits (after 90 days). Duties include but are not limited to:
- Insurance Verification / Authorizations
- Work Denials and Appeals
- Accounts Receivable and Monthly Account Aging
- Monthly meeting with physicians
- Daily communication with assigned office/clinic
- Patient interaction on account settlement
Company Culture & Growth Potential:
BackFit Health + Spine strives to create and maintain a positive, team-centered working environment. If chosen for this position you will be assigned a mentor to help guide you through your delegated tasks, as well as equip you with all the tools to succeed.
Outstanding performance is not overlooked and will determine your growth with this company. Entering as a Billing Analyst, you have the opportunity for promotion and more competitive bonus compensation.
As a company we focus on selecting self-driven and positive individuals who are not looking for a job but rather a career with a stable company.
Must have experience and references to be considered.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management and execution skills
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgement in solving problems
- Effective development of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategic plans focused on objective data
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, discuss features/benefits, handle objections, and close
- Possess a strong understanding of the BackFit services staff and operations
- Able to work as a positive team member with peers and management
- Able to develop, foster, and advance relationships with others, both within and outside of the organization
- Ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality of all patient/client information in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures
- Understanding of EMR and CRM systems
BackFit Health + Spine opened its first clinic in 2002 in Chandler, Arizona. As a family-owned and operated business, BackFit Health + Spine success has lead to currently 9 valley-wide locations, each offering comprehensive services such as pain management, physical therapy, chiropractic care, limited primary care, and more. As leaders in the field of integrated healthcare, BackFit takes great pride in the way it treats team members and continues to employ team members that have been with the organization since its early days.