FULL-CHARGE BOOKKEEPER/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are a 10 year old company conveniently located in Rancho Cucamonga, looking for a real team player to join our family. We are a small company which allows us the freedom and flexibility that larger companies may not have. This position reports directly to the owner and you will wear many hats! This position is literally the hub of the company. This position requires Organizational skills, efficiency, and responsibility.
As Full-Charge Bookkeeper you will be responsible for the following:
Thorough knowledge of Quick Books and Quick Books Pro Manufacturing to complete all facets of the Accounting Cycle thru General Ledger.
Weekly Payroll to include Payroll taxes, Sales Taxes, Quarterly tax preparation to the Accountant as well as Order Entry, AR/AP
Must be proficient in Cash Flow Management, to generate weekly reports to be submitted to the owner on money coming in and parables that need to go out weekly.
AS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
You are the front line of the business!
Answering all incoming calls with professionalism and courtesy.
Open and distribute mail, data entry of any orders that will come via phone, E-commerce, Amazon, shopify, etc. Management of all e-commerce orders from several online websites to include Amazon.
E-commerce exposure is a BIG PLUS!
This position will be responsible for Office Supply Management as well as creating, tracking and paying for warehouse supplies and raw materials.
Filing and other day to day duties as necessary, as well as any misc. duties or projects assigned by the owner or the Operations Manager.
You may be a good fit if you. . .
- Are passionate about all things business
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Are a critical thinker
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel -Familiarity with Google Docs
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Outside the box thinker and courage to be creative and experiment
Knowledge, Experience, Skills:
- At least 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- 7 paid holidays
- Health insurance, coming soon
- Friendly, Funny and politic-free work environment
-PTO accrual immediately (1 week per year)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must have above average computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with Amazon and/or eBay is HELPFUL
Hourly wage will be negotiated depending on experience ($15.00 to $18.00 per hour)
How to submit your resume: Email your resume as attachment with
- A description of the reasons that make you stand out and highlight what makes you the best person for the position and Exec. Asst. champion!
Job Type: Full-time
This is a Full-time 40 per week position. Hours are flexible you can choose 7am-4pm, 7:30-4:30 or 8am – 5pm. You can choose 30min or 1 hr. lunch it’s up to you. Again, we are flexible.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING COMPANY
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Accounting experience do you have?
- How many years of Bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?