Medical Receptionist/Patient Coordinator
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Back 2 Health Physical Therapy is offering one full time medical receptionist/patient coordinator to join our team!
We are hiring for our Encino (91316) location
WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
**Excellent customer service is a must**
- Ability to speak clearly, understandably, and professionally.
- Excellent work ethic and phone etiquette.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Issue and problem resolution skills.
- General knowledge of medical insurances and how their benefits work
- Computer experience to include online scheduling programs, Word, Excel, and basic internet.
- Ability to create positive relationships with patients, referral sources, fellow coworkers, and clinicians.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and concerns efficiently while maintaining a pleasant and upbeat demeanor.
- Reliable transportation - as you may be asked to run occasional errands and/or travel to a different location to attend staff meetings.
Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:00pm daily (or approximate).
Reply through ZipRecruiter with your resume and cover letter.
Back 2 Health Physical Therapy
17227 Ventura BlvdLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Physical Therapy Medical Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.