Print Production and Photography Management Specialist
Bachman's Inc. Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bachman’s was founded in 1885 and remains a family-owned business, with fifth-generation Bachman family members leading the company today. Bachman’s operates six full-service Floral, Gift & Garden Centers throughout the Twin Cities, a shop in the Galleria, a Hardscapes Center in Farmington, and 28 floral departments within Lunds & Byerlys grocery stores. Additionally, Bachman’s operates indoor and outdoor landscaping divisions, a weddings and special events department, a wholesale nursery division, seven acres of greenhouses, and a 670-acre growing range in Lakeville, Minn., which produces many of the plants, flowers, and landscaping products sold by Bachman’s today.
- Print and distribute upwards of 40,000 signs and printed materials annually.
- Design and layout retail and communications signage for Company needs.
- Organize and Route printed material to the correct store location and/or department in a timely manner.
- Provide final art and data files, print specifications, quantities deliver-to departments, labeling and routing instructions; monitor and track the status of all print maintain ongoing report.
- Conduct print proofing and personalization auditing.
- Assist with materials planning, vendor alignment, capacity planning, and project scope and budget management.
- Meet with Production Manager and project owners as needed to review and understand details of print and fulfillment business requirements for assigned projects.
- Gather project specifications and submit requests for estimated printing costs.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with team members, internal clients and external vendors.
- Execute photoshoots, organize and manage upwards of 10,000 image, digital artwork and video assets annually. Leading the creation and evolution of digital asset management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized userflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of Production, Photography and Digital Asset Management experience
- Photoshop experience, intermediate, including basic color management
- Critical eye for excellent photography in a wide range of styles, from studio to field work
- Thorough knowledge of prepress, print production, distribution efficiency, technology, equipment and processes for printing,
- Proven experience interfacing with business decision-makers to prioritize and achieve desired outcomes
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft applications
- Graphic design experience a plus
Monday- Friday 8-5pm
Bachman's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Bachman's Inc.