- Posted: over a month ago
Bachman’s was founded in 1885 and remains a family-owned business, with fifth-generation Bachman family members leading the company today. Bachman’s operates six full-service Floral, Gift & Garden Centers throughout the Twin Cities, a shop in the Galleria, a Hardscapes Center in Farmington, and 28 floral departments within Lunds & Byerlys grocery stores. Additionally, Bachman’s operates indoor and outdoor landscaping divisions, a weddings and special events department, a wholesale nursery division, seven acres of greenhouses, and a 670-acre growing range in Lakeville, Minn., which produces many of the plants, flowers, and landscaping products sold by Bachman’s today.
- Accurately invoice approximately 8 million in retail sales for Landscape & Garden Services.
- Properly process and maintain all steps/parts of different invoicing. This includes customer records, processing deposits, manage terms for customers & contractors and filing.
- Respond to client questions or desires concerning their billing.
- Process all PO’s for outside subcontractor work performed and approved subplanter payments.
- Maintain customer billing orders making necessary changes and adjustments.
- Maintain all parts of customer files and records.
- Markdowns & inventory maintenance.
- Ability to fill in for front receptionist and their duties.
- Assist in running reports and other office duties as needed.
- Requires strong computer skills with the knowledge of and ability to work in Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF and other computer applications.
- Requires strong math skills.
- Requires strong phone and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Requires a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Monday thru Friday 8am till 4:30pm and occasional Saturday’s during peak season
Bachman's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Bachman's Inc.